Detalhe da Função
Worldwide leader in technology seeks an experienced SPMS Software Release Manager to join there growing team. Initially a 12+ month contract to join this global team based in North West Sydney with view to extend.
The SPMS Software Release Manager has the overall responsibility for managing the deployment of application software to the customer environment. The Account Focal has operational and strategic responsibility for the Software Release Manager role.
This position is required to work within the constraints of the Change Management process, to coordinate the release of an application into the clients network. This service involves the communication with appropriate stakeholders and ongoing compliance to an agreed standard in accordance with client requirements and the scope of services as defined within the 'Document of Understanding'
Key Skills required:
- Experience and understanding of Software Packing and or Software Distribution experience on operating systems including but not limited to, Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, Windows NT, Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 - in both 32 and 64bit configurations.
- Experience in a workflow management position/role.
- Experience working in a medium to large scale Enterprise Software Management environment
- Experience working with high focus and critical software packages and there distributions.
- Specific application packaging training
- Specific application deployment technology training
- Any training in Information Technology Services Management - eg ITIL.
This is an urgent requirement, apply now or contact Arianne Akber to be considered straight away!
Join our team and receive the following benefits:
Let us Fast track your career today!Employment Type: Contract
- Direct access to the largest # of IT&T contract opps
- A national network of national offices
- Free Access to IT & Business training
- Timely negotiation of extensions
- High Net Promoter - Overall Satisfaction levels with our day 2 day service
Duration: 12 months+
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: Australian Dollar . AUD
Salary Period: Hourly