Detalhe da Função
CrossWay Group, Inc. has the following Contract requirement:
- Our end client is looking for a Senior SAP QA Project Lead
- Candidates should understand principals of change management and be able to effectively lead workshops that get team members on board with new processes. Strong people and public speaking skills are a must.
- This is a senior position and consultants in the position make presentations to C-level management to propose and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Candidates need a deep enough understanding, at a detailed level, of how SAP module(s) are customized and configured, and must be able to use this knowledge to evaluate existing SAP implementations and develop solutions for using the system better.
- At a minimum, several years of experience working with one or more of the following SAP modules: Demand Planning, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Procurement, Project Systems, and Production.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing existing SAP implementations, devising and implementing strategies to optimize SAP Supply Chain Management systems to provide huge cost savings for customers.
- Conducting presentations to senior management describing alternatives and propose solutions in such a way that management is fully on board.
- Conducting workshops with team members and customer representatives to bring them on board with the proposed solutions.
- Implementing SAP Supply Chain Management solutions.
Position requires travel and work on-site at various customer locations.
This contract will be 75% remote and 25% on-site.
Location: East Coast/Remote
Duration: 12 - 18 Months Plus
Contact: Luis Rosado
Please forward Resume, rate and contact information for immediate consideration.Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 - 18 months
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Hourly