Detalhe da Função
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
The Sales Representative (B2B) is a Reynolds solutions expert that drives and achieves specific sales goals and market share growth of a specific set of solutions - you will drive and advance the sales cycle. You will participate in the planning and implementation of market strategies and take actions that have a significant impact on a specific business function. You will participate in solutions team business reviews and in customer prospect events and trade shows. You will act as a subject matter expert for an assigned solution set while accomplishing lead program execution tasks, gathering competitive intelligence, and helping train other sales associates. Other duties will include completing all administrative tasks including the maintenance of appropriate reporting/database systems.
Training consists of on-the-job training with Sales Representatives and the area Regional Sales Director. In addition, Sales Representatives participate in nine classes through Reynolds University (approximately one week each) over the course of 12 months.
- Bachelor's degree or College diploma
- 3-5 years related experience in selling and/or servicing
- Knowledge of all aspects of sales process
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities
- Ability to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven account management success
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match); Canada Savings Bond Campaigns
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with a Blackberry, laptop and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Employment Type: Permanent
- Email your Resume
- Quote Ref. #129JBS - Kelowna territory includes Vernon, Kamloops, Trail and Prince George, Vancouver Island and the Yukon
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: Canadian Dollar . CAD
Salary Period: Annual