Detalhe da Função
Associate Dentist Required for Bangor, Gwynedd - 7500 UDAs
IDH Group are the UKs largest dental corporate with a network of over 500 practices nationwide. We have over 2500 dentists looking after 3 million patients. We believe that our growing Group philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists.
* Dentists required for a brand new practice in Bangor Gwynedd. We will have a 2-surgery practice which will be fully computerised, thus we are looking for 2 Dentists join the team.
* These are full-time Associate Dentist roles.
* Dentist Working Hours: The practice will open standard hours Monday to Friday, however due to patient access we are expecting to have one early morning (8am) and one late night (7pm) per week.
* The UDA target for each dentist will be 7500 UDAs per annum and we ideally need both Dentists to work 5 days per week.
* Dentist requirements: Due to health board requirements and the fact that this is a new practice, any applicants would need to have an active performer number with an English PCT or Welsh LHB
* Dentist Start date: The practice is due to open on 1st February 2013.
* Location: Bangor is a city in Gwynedd, North West Wales. Bangor is located in a breathtaking landscape with panoramic views and is rich with history, culture and charm. There are a whole host of attractions nearby including Snowdonia National Park. Bangor city is home to over 13,500 people and there are over 10,000 students at the University. Bangor's coastal location means it has impressive views and is connected to the Isle of Anglesey by two picturesque bridges- the Menai Suspension Bridge and the Britannia Bridge. The City has a vibrant shopping centre boasting the longest high street in Wales. Bangor has its own Victorian pier which extends into the Menai Straits and is surrounded by traditional pubs. At the heart of the city is the ancient St Deiniol's Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedral sites in Britain.
You can apply for this dentist position online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact Gemma Bradshaw.
At IDH you can enjoy excellent development, full support and complete professional freedom. We believe in building for the future - that's why we invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers.
You'll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees and access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
You can apply online by clicking the link. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role or other dentist vacancies, please contact the Recruitment Team on Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: British Pound . GBP
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): Neg