Detalhe da Função
Stanley Proctor , a supplier of hydraulic, pneumatic, and engineered products to companies throughout the Midwest is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This position will provide ongoing support to the Sales and Marketing staff. Responsibilities will include:
- Produce sales quotes as requested
- Prepare monthly reports, tracking individual and departmental sales results
- Maintain databases of sales activities; including quotes, mailers, and leads
- Follows through on sales leads received from vendors.
- Processes vendor acknowledgements of purchase orders
- Completes credit references and all announcements/mailings to customers
- Other administrative tasks to support the Sales team
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required. An Associates or Bachelors degree in business is preferred.
- Must have at least 2 -4 years experience within inside sales, customer service, or purchasing in an industrial setting.
- Must demonstrate expertise in Microsoft Office with a heavy focus on Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be comfortable with and have demonstrated skilled techniques in the negotiation process.
- Must be a self-starter, articulate, detailed, ad committed to excellence
- Be personally responsible for the quality of work performed
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation, and a superior work environment.
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to: . Employment Type: Any
Work Hours: Full Time
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Annual