Detalhe da Função
Educational Sales Representatives/Account Managers
SchoolTutoring is a premier online tutoring company with Canadian offices in Ontario. We also have U.S offices near Seattle, WA and Chapel Hill, NC. We use a proprietary, web-based multimedia system to provide online tutoring all over North America to students in K-12 and college. We are continually expanding and improving our services. Our goal is to find hard-working personnel and offer them a Full time secure position within our organization.
We are seeking applicants to fill immediate Full time sales positions. An ideal candidate for any of these positions is an intelligent and energetic individual who has excellent phone-based sales and customer care skills and has some prior tutoring/teaching experience. The ideal candidate will work to grow the customer base, increase customer satisfaction and exceed set revenue goals. Written and Spoken French would be an added asset.
- Business aptitude, people skills and some prior experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Multi-tasking skills and a highly-motivated self-starter. We require all candidates to take risks and constantly set short-term and long-term goals.
- Previous portfolio and sales funnel management experience would be an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive is required.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications including MS Word, Excel, Corporate E-mail system, and Internet
- Some prior tutoring/teaching experience preferred
We offer suitable, stable employment - consider our values:
- Remuneration that is commensurate with qualifications and consists of a strong base salary plus generous commission structure.
- Commission structure also includes per-month commission for as long as the customer is active and being served. Individuals grow as the company grows.
- State-of-the-art training/mentoring guaranteeing positive results
- Young and expanding company with career progression opportunities
- An energetic and passionate work atmosphere with inbound sales only for self-starters
Interested applicants, please email college/university transcripts, Resume and cover letter.Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: Canadian Dollar . CAD
Salary Period: Annual