Detalhe da Função
MANAGER- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE- EAST MIDLANDS - £45K - AUDIT, RISK, COMPLIANCEEmployment Type: Permanent
LEADING UK FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY is looking for Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their team in the East Midlands. Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Control, you will be responsible for working with a team of internal Compliance specialists working within the product and services department, ensuring end to end product launches and services are compliant to both internal and external regulations. Experience of audit within a risk and control environment is essential, as are project management skills.
This role is ideally suited for a candidate with current or past experience of working for a big 4 consultancy (or similar), who wants to move to a client side role with a market leading company. Knowledge of financial regulations such as COBS, BCOBS, FSA, FCA or The Consumer Credit Act is beneficial but not mandatory, as these can be taught as you join.
Compliance, Audit, Risk, Control
Salary is up to £45K + bonus, pension, flexible benefits
This role requires:
- 2 years+ Experience of a risk or control environment, ensuring company processes are compliant to internal and external regulations either in a consultancy or financial services environment
- Experience of risk based audits
- Excellent communicational skills both written and verbal
- Stakeholder engagement
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of banking regulations or regulatory bodies such as The FSA, FCA, COBS, BCOBS, Consumer Credit Act among others
- Accountancy or Audit qualifications
A great opportunity to join a well known brand. Please contact James Lucioni for more info.
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary (minimum): 33000.00
Salary (maximum): 45000.00
Salary Currency: British Pound . GBP
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): bonus, Pension, benefits