Detalhe da Função
Our client, a solid group acting in the global market in the Industrial Sector, requires an Operations Director to its subsidiary in China.
Operations Director (m/f)
- Reporting to CEO of the Group, will be responsible for leading and coordinate Production, Quality and Research & Development departments and all technical operations of the factory:
- Directs and controls the design, development and research and prototyping of products, and resultant definition and implementation of technological processes, equipment?s or components and consequent simulations, experimentation and testing.
- Coordinate and supervise production control with regard to quality and safety standards followed by the Group, ensuring production efficiency costs and productivity.
- Directing projects with customers.
- Higher qualifications in Engineering (Mechanics / Chemical / Industrial);
- Proven professional experience of minimum 10 years in similar functions;
- Dynamic, proactive and strong sense of responsibility;
- Autonomy and high operational capacity;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Ability to lead and manage teams;
- High communication skills and interpersonal relationships.