Arvato is an internationally networked outsourcing services provider. We are service providers with a passion and devote ourselves to the success of our customers. At Arvato, more than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries go to work each day to boost the success of business customers around the world and across a wide range of industries. To do so, they design and implement custom-tailored solutions for all kinds of business processes along integrated service chains. These include data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, qualified and individualized IT services.
Detalhe da Função
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Multilingual trainer (male/ female). The Trainer is responsible for Managing and perform training, create and adapt training content to better address project needs, identify refreshing training need and create group dynamics for a leading IT company.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
5 reason to Join us
• Start an International career;
• You'll be joining an Award winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
Your experience & skills
- Degree in Psychology or similar;
- Knowledge of pedagogical training techniques;
- Knowledge of quality systems;
- Excellent Computer skills - Windows, MS Office, hardware and software troubleshooting; online monitoring tools;
- CCP (ex-CAP);
- Training in people development;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Product knowledge / understanding of company procedures.
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years.
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment.
Please send your application with the ref: SP/XB/TR