The SELLBYTEL Group is one of the world’s leading international outsourcing experts. And the diversity of our solutions is correspondingly large and individual. By providing innovation, the SELLBYTEL Group has been assisting clients in the fields of sales, service, support, human resources, training, healthcare and back office solutions throughout the world for more than 26 years. We not only work for global top brands, we live and breathe their products, services and solutions.
Our success is based on the principles of transparency, efficiency and quality. These are the standards against which we are measured. Come and see for yourself: our outsourcing solutions reduce costs, improve economic success and uncover new potential.
Detalhe da Função
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support
Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working for the leader in the technological sector (computers,
telecommunication, entertainment). Our Service will be responsible for resolving Customer’s technical requests,
when possible, in a single telephone call using customer’s troubleshooting protocols:
Customer Care Advisor - English (m/f)
• Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call
details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer;
• Progress / close service requests to a satisfactory conclusion on call management system;
• Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress;
• Monitor / progress all open queries in queue;
• Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level;
• Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level.
• Native or very high level of English;
• Knowledge of IT environment;
• Customer service experience, preferably technical support;
• Good communication and team skills, flexibility and stress resistance.
• Continuous training and good career prospects;
• Full time positions;
• Work place: Oeiras (Tagus Park).
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in