Detalhe da Função
On behalf of one of our clients, a regional general hospital in the North of the Netherlands, We are seeking:
Cardiac Anaesthesiologist m/f (1fte)
The cardiac department of this hospital is established about 12 years ago. It is relatively new cardiac center that has grown a lot since the start. There are open-heart surgery, percutaneous cardiac interventions and percutaneous coronary interventions instead. The Heart Center is also a center for ICD implantations and electrophysiological interventions. Within the Heart Center is a group of seven anesthesiologists working that provides anaesthesiological support of all cardiac surgery and cardiology procedures. There is a room for a hybrid combined procedures. The department is well equipped with, inter alia, modern equipment for echocardiography.
• All-round Cardiac Anaesthesiologist fluent in English and willing to learn the Dutch language
• The opportunity to work in a modern and very specialized cardiac centre.
• A pleasant and professional working climate.
• The salary per month would be between €6300 and €11182,- gross based on a 45 hours working week with on call duties.
• 30 paid holidays per year
• Holiday money
• 10 days for further education with a budget of about €5000,- per year.
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract
• Objective information on living and working life in the Netherlands