Our client is prestigious multinational footwear, textiles and sports equipment with a lot of expansion that intends to admit an Assistant Store Manager for Algarve.
This professional will plan the work of employees with a daily or short term focus. Supervises employees and sets individual goals. Coach’s staff, supports development and provides significant input into hiring decisions, performance management recognition and rewards.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff;
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion;
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors;
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager;
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, program or products with low visibility
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks;
- Actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies
- Works within budgetary/financial objectives set by manager
- Typically requires a Degree or High School and minimum of 2-3 years directly relevant work experience.
- Salary conditions upon professional experience;
- Direct contract with the company;
- Experience in a multinational group.