A randstad professionals é a área de negócio do Grupo Randstad que se dedica ao Recrutamento e Seleção, Executive Search, Assessment Individual, Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement, Human Resourses Consulting, Career/Talent Management e IT Services. Esta unidade de negócio existe desde 1997, ano em que a Select iniciou a sua atividade em Portugal, dada a importância estratégica destes serviços no mercado de trabalho.
Posteriormente à fusão da Select e da Vedior em 1999, surge a marca Search & Select em 2000, com um acréscimo de serviços que reforçaram assim, a capacidade de intervenção do Grupo Select Vedior. Recentemente, em Setembro de 2010, face à compra da Vedior pela Randstad e ao processo de rebranding, esta área assumiu a denominação de randstad professionals.
Detalhe da Função
Randstad Professionals is the Business Line of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a prestigious Company of the telecommunications segment that is developing its Engineer department in Portugal.
We are looking for an experienced telecommunication engineer, which as an overall good knowledge of most telecom disciplines, such as, network technologies radio and core. The candidate, should have a good understanding of international markets as well as NGN. Preference for someone with international experience in a major telecom company.
- Develop and implement commercial and pre-sales strategies according to the group set goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth within existing business.
- Looking for business opportunities and follow leads in domestic (Group desired markets) as well as internationally.
- Identify potential business partners.
- Able to develop strong intercompany and customer relationships.
- Meet shareholder’s targets.
- Able to present a win win alternative solution, while maintaining good shareholders return.
- Keep team up to date with new technologies and solutions, and maintain high standard levels within the direct reporters, as well as within the group of companies were applicable.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as a hands-on Telecom Engineer in any field.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients at the highest levels.
- In-depth understanding of telecom industry worldwide and its trends.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Good communicator.
- Able to communicate in English and French in both verbal and writing.
- People developer.
- Team player at different hierarchy levels within the group, as well as with customers.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Degree or masters in any Telecom/Electrical engineering field.