Business Development Manager - International (m/f)
Descrição da Empresa
A randstad professionals é a área de negócio do Grupo Randstad que se dedica ao Recrutamento e Seleção, Executive Search, Assessment Individual, Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement, Human Resourses Consulting, Career/Talent Management e IT Services. Esta unidade de negócio existe desde 1997, ano em que a Select iniciou a sua atividade em Portugal, dada a importância estratégica destes serviços no mercado de trabalho.
Posteriormente à fusão da Select e da Vedior em 1999, surge a marca Search & Select em 2000, com um acréscimo de serviços que reforçaram assim, a capacidade de intervenção do Grupo Select Vedior. Recentemente, em Setembro de 2010, face à compra da Vedior pela Randstad e ao processo de rebranding, esta área assumiu a denominação de randstad professionals.
Detalhe da Função
Randstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a prestigious multinational company that aims to expand its workforce by recruiting an "Business Development Manager - International (m/f)“. This position will have as key responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering School or Business Administration;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in International Sales / Business Development;
- Experience in Software Engineering;
- Experience in Business Analysis;
- Ability to create business link with clients;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis.
- Admission in an international group and a global leader;
- Integration in a multinational work environment.