Senior Assembly Engineer (m/f)
Descrição da Empresa
A randstad professionals é a área de negócio do Grupo Randstad que se dedica ao Recrutamento e Seleção, Executive Search, Assessment Individual, Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement, Human Resourses Consulting, Career/Talent Management e IT Services. Esta unidade de negócio existe desde 1997, ano em que a Select iniciou a sua atividade em Portugal, dada a importância estratégica destes serviços no mercado de trabalho.
Posteriormente à fusão da Select e da Vedior em 1999, surge a marca Search & Select em 2000, com um acréscimo de serviços que reforçaram assim, a capacidade de intervenção do Grupo Select Vedior. Recentemente, em Setembro de 2010, face à compra da Vedior pela Randstad e ao processo de rebranding, esta área assumiu a denominação de randstad professionals.
Detalhe da Função
The Assembly Senior Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of projects of expansion and changes according to the Quality standards of API/Pharma industry.
- Academic degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical);
- Experience of at least 2 years in management of construction projects (equipments, electrical, instrumentation, fluids, metallic construction);
- Knowledge in HSE compliance within construction environment;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Critical and proactive personality;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Initiative and dynamism;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good leadership skills.
- Receive and understand all the design documents, request all the additional information deemed necessary;
- Request quotations for the construction works and to choose in accordance to the Purchasing internal rules the best supplier;
- Issue the plan for the construction phase;
- Prepare PSS if applicable;
- Manage work permits including issuance and control of their appropriate execution;
- Execute a tight control of the compliance of safety rules on the construction field;
- Execute a tight control of the completion of tasks according to the planned dates, and take measures to recover eventual delays;
- Execute the Quality control of the finished items along with the construction progress;
- Execute the commissioning and formal reception as Hovione representative of the finished works;
- Report to the Head of Assembly relevant deviations to the above objectives;
- To assure and promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the areas and activities for which is responsible or in which participates.
- Full time position;
- Social benefits and compensations;
- Excelent work environment, focused in quality and science;
- Career development on quimical, pharma and high technology sector.
If you want to apply for this position upload your cv in Randstad Website.