Software Designer Metrology
Descrição da Empresa
A PROEF IT surge uma fusão entre a IT STAFF S.A, IT STORK e o integrador IT BOUND com o grupo PROEF, dando assim origem à nossa atual identidade – PROEF IT - atualmente com foco especial em ITContracting na àrea das Tecnologias de Informação. Destacando-se os projectos de Comunicações, Redes, Segurança, Desenvolvimento, distribuidos por diversos sectores, nomeadamente Telecoms , Banca e Seguros.
Detalhe da Função
We are looking for: Software Designer Metrology
- BSc / MSc / PhD Computer Sciences, Informatics, Embedded Systems, Electronics, Controls Systems
- At least 2 years (for Senior 7+ yrs) experience in software engineering by implementation of control algorithms and software development in C++, Python and experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design. Knowledge of Matlab is an asset.
- Multiple OS experience, like Unix/Linux and software configuration management.
- Experience with software configuration management tools like ClearCase, Subversion, GIT, or Synergy;
- As a Software Designer Metrology you will develop complex software solutions (mainly in C++, Python) to control high speed and nanometer accurate motion controlled equipment for the semiconductor industry.
- Your will be involved in the design, realization and integration of high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. You will take part in reshaping the software architecture to facilitate seamless implementation of the metrology functions in the software, by:
- Converting complex models into effective software architectures;
- Design and implementation of domain specific algorithms for data analysis and machine qualification;
- Implementing optimization techniques for performance improvements (technically and usability) of measurement & control systems;
- Integrating and testing your advanced software solutions in mechatronic systems and/or prototype machines
- Contractual framework according company's plan for the function to be performed;
- Integration into a solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Excellent career development conditions;
- Remuneration according experience.