A Reach HR é uma empresa líder de mercado especializada no recrutamento internacional de profissionais de várias áreas para o Reino Unido.
Detalhe da Função
GENERAL DENTAL PRACTITIONER – DENTIST JOBS - UK
Reach Health Recruitment is a company specialised in recruiting healthcare professionals to the United Kingdom.
Job Offer Description: Dentist – Dental Clinic|Dental Practice
Job Location: South England - several cities available
Job Responsibilities: Dentists prevent and treat problems affecting the mouth and teeth, including dental and oral disease. They also treat injuries and correct dental issues. You would typically lead a team of dental nurses, hygienists, therapists and technicians, and would treat a range of patients, from children to the elderly.
As a dentist, your work will include:
- educating patients on oral healthcare;
- examining teeth and diagnosing patients' dental conditions by using tools such as x-rays;
- assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients;
- carrying out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease;
- maintaining patients' dental records;
- recruiting, training and managing staff;
- overseeing budgets and maintaining stocks of equipment;
- marketing services to potential clients.
EU Dentistry Degree
Ideally with Active Performer Number
Great communication in English
Two years contract with possibility for indefinite extension
Initial Yearly Gross Wage up to 50, 000 GBP
5000 to 8000 UDAS
% from private treatments
Golden Hello from 3000 up to 5000 GBP
Clinical Freedom, clinical and managerial support and clinical career progression.
Assistance in finding housing