Automation Test Analyst (m/f)
(Job Reference: 2017-ATA-021)
Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer science or similar;
- Working knowledge on Cash markets;
- Working knowledge on Derivatives markets;
- Experience on Back-End application for Distributed systems;
- Experience on message based protocols (FIX, SWIFT, Etc …);
- Working knowledge on Brokerage system: Trading Workstation, Pricer, Market Data, etc.;
- Significant Working experience on MBT – Model Based Testing;
- Working experience on Agile methodology;
- ISTQB certificate (plus);
- Excellent communication skills in French.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Sound knowledge of approved testing strategies and methodologies and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Ability to create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases;
- Test cases to be created, executed and automated;
- Ability to review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently or in a group setting.
If you are interested in the position Automation Test Analyst, you can apply by sending us your application via mail indicating the job reference (2017-ATA-021) of the profile you are applying in the subject of the mail.