SITEL is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for 30 years and now with a team of 1200 associates. We believe Portugal is one of the best places to live and work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards. Developing Contact Centre projects in all EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Brazil, we are growing in a sustained and strategic way.
SITEL Portugal is one of the top performers in Contact Center Industry. Our proven multilingual capacities and relocation expertise are a key factor in SITEL sustained growth.
1. Start an international career;
2. Being involved in projects for worldwide brands;
3. Be part of a successful and growing company;
4. Meet people from all over the world;
5. Develop your language skills in an international environment.
Detalhe da Função
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
Our client is an American corporation that manufactures laser printers and provides enterprise software to a global market.
Since 1991, the company has been a recognized and lauded leader in imaging and output solutions. Today, the company competes in key growth markets, selling its products and services in more than 170 countries – all focused on helping its customers connect employees to the most relevant information at the moment they need it.
Located in our Lisbon office, the Advisor will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to the Swedish market. The main responsibilities involve troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customer’s hardware environments by telephone and email. The Advisor will also provide technical support for both Swedish businesses’ clients and hardware end users.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the Swedish business community.
- Be the first point of contact to handle technical support and resolve customer issues.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources (product laboratory).
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
What are we looking for?
- Swedish native speaker (mandatory)
- Good understanding of English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build trust with customers
- High level of patience and empathy
- Technical aptitude and ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Previous customer service or contact center experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware and printers
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (x14)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Stable working hours (Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 4.30 pm)
- Great office location in Lisbon – Parque das Nações
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 4 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: LEX/SW/SE.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.
For more information on Sitel go to our website or have a look at our Facebook page.