Detalhe da Função
Skills@Work is urgently looking for a software engineers with specialization in Python (or other open source such as Django etc...) to take up interesting projects in Belgium.
- University degree in engineering (bachelor, master, or equal by experience);
- Able to read & write basic technical specifications;
- Experience with product development (not solely GUI development, but real creation of products where the GUI itself is only a small fraction of total work);
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Good knowledge of Python, Java (or other OO language), kernel, database design and webservices architecture is required;
- Good knowledge of cross-platform development;
- Good knowledge of server development using an application framework such as J2EE, JBoss, Django or Rails, NoSQL, KeyValueStores;
- Knowledge of one or multiple functional programming languages;
- Other technical knowledge is an advantage.
In addition you have a good knowledge of spoken and written English, and you are willing to work in Belgium.
- You will be working together with the development team in Belgium, Romania and Egypt, and will work closely with the Development Director and the CEO;
- You will be responsible for the software architecture, performance, scalability & guarding code structure;
- You will define components along with their interfaces and specify how they interact with each other (organizational/functional);
- You will produce clear specifications for both in-house and offshore development teams;
- You will create examples, test scripts, skeletons as POCs, used as input for developers;
- You will organise code reviews which guarantee that the code meets both the specifications and our quality standards.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary according to your competences and experience;
- Extra benefits;
- Flexible working hours to visit Portugal (family);
- Administrative and logistic support for your move to Belgium.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV. In case your profile matches the desired qualifications, we will contact you to provide more information about the opportunity and working/living in Belgium.