Detalhe da Função
Multinational Leader In it's Sector.
As a Recruitment Specialist, candidates should:
- Liaise with HR Senior Manager to set the Recruitment objectives and initiatives, providing suggestions to the Senior Manager regarding new areas of improvement and ensuring that the Departmental strategy is accomplished;
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers and implement the appropriate methodology for each recruitment case according to employment policies and principles of the company;
- Ensure that all recruitment processes are managed in accordance with the company recruitment policy, ensuring a high standard, in line with departmental budget and headcount and liaison with all relevant department providing statistical data about recruitment;
- Monitor the monthly recruitment objectives and ensure these are achieved, as per the service level agreement;
- Develop, manage and execute the recruitment processes and assessment centres in order to ensure evaluation of competenci
The ideal candidate should meet the following requests:
- Strong Command of English (minimum C1 according to European grid for languages);
- University degree in Human Resources or Organisational Psychology;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in recruitment, preferably at a multinational company;
- Results Driven; Customer Focused; Strong Communication skills; Ability to work under pressure.