Fundada em 1992, a Rumos está estruturada em três grandes áreas de actuação: Formação Profissional, Professional Services e Educação. As suas parcerias e o reconhecimento pelas maiores e mais prestigiadas entidades nacionais e internacionais ligadas às novas tecnologias de informação e comunicação, garantem à Rumos know-how imediato e constante sobre o que de mais avançado existe a nível mundial.
The purpose of the ITIL® 2011 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to obtain knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure and basic concepts and to comprehend the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management.
The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is notintended to enable the holders of the certificate to applythe ITIL® practices for Service Management independently.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon sucessful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
• Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
• Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
• Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
• Key Concepts (Awareness)
• Selected Processes (Awareness)
• Selected Roles (Awareness)
• Selected Functions (Awareness)
• Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
• ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
Upon completion of this course the delegates will have:
• Learned which ITIL processes are essential to Support and Deliver a quality IT Service
• Gained an understanding of how these processes relate to each other and to wider IT and business issues
• Improve your contribution to Service Management within your own organisation
Increase the likelihood of sucess for service improvement programmes within your organisation
• Candidates who are sucessful in the examination will personally attain the industry recognized ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management – an excellent measure of their capability and performance
The course will cover the following units:
SERVICE MANAGEMENT AS A PRACTICE
The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to define Serviceand to comprehend and explain the concept of Service Management as a practice.
THE SERVICE LIFECYCLE
The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to understand the Service Lifecycle and explain the objectives and business value for each phase in the lifecycle.
GENERIC CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to define some of the key terminology and explain the key concepts of Service Management.
KEY PRINCIPLES AND MODELS
The purpose of this unit is to help the candidate to comprehend and acount for the key principles and models of Service Management and to balance some of the opposing forces within Service Management.
TECHNOLOGY AND ARCHITECTURE
ITIL® QUALIFICATION SCHEME
There are no formal criteria or pre requisites for candidates wishing to attend an acredited ITIL® Foundation course, though some familiarity with IT terminology and an appreciation of their own business environment is strongly recommended
ITIL Foundations in IT Service Management - ITIL 2011
Data: 09/07 a 11/07/2012
Preço: 1350 Euros + IVA
Promoção Especial: 810 Euros + IVA
Exclusivo para Membros Comunidade Rumos: 769,5 Euros (+IVA) + 1000 Pontos
Não acumulável com outras Campanhas ou Descontos em Vigor