Detalhe da Função
Westhouse offers the entire range of IT consulting services. We operate a worldwide network of highly qualified consult-ants and developers. Our customers appreciate the targeted solutions which we propose and implement for their de-manding assignments.
For our big client we are looking for:
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Multiple years' work experience with JEE technology platform and specifically in the following standards and at least one of the related implementations: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, AOP, EJB, JSR303, JPA2, Servlet 2.3 -> 3.0
- Multiple years' work experience with WebLogic Application Server, Tomcat and Jetty. Expertise in JBoss is a plus.
- Multiple years' work experience with Spring framework, Spring Security, Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience in agile projects in relation with the following development, continuous integration and quality tools: SVN, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Confluence.
- Experience in application security: authentication with SSO and CAS, authorization (Spring security and ACP)
- Expertise in client-side UI development:
- Effective work experience in client-side development of complex applications involving: JS dependency management, JSON and MVVM pattern.
- Excellent knowledge of KendoUI widget library and proven experience in it.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and proven experience in HTML5BoilerPlate
- RefApp RIA: packaging REST, jQuery, HTML5 into a production-ready web module.
- Web design: building responsive and rich user experience, packaged into reusable widgets.
- Integration of development tools: maven, eclipse, IDEA IntelliJ
- Test automation: Selenium Webdrive, JUnit
- Integration into CITnet ALM platform (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, SVN)
- Evaluation of new libraries
- Development of Proof of concept for new libraries and UI technologies
- Evaluation documentation
- Evaluation of third-part projects and libraries in the stake of reusability
- Integration of new JEE based technologies into the RefApp
- Maven plugin development, jQuery plugin development, Velocity Scripting, ANT automation and integration
- Participate to Fire-Fighting missions for any development team
- Training on RefApp solutions and techniques, specifically in the field of user interfaces.
- Test automation and code quality tools: JSUnit/Qunit, Selenium, PMD, Findbug, Sonar
- JEE expertise for code audit, testing and deployment of applications.
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture during information system infrastructure development projects
- Elaboration of guidelines and recommendations concerning technical architecture in software development, taking into account the existing infrastructure
- Extensive technical documentation (in both English and French) for platform and system administrators.
- Extensive documentation and eLearning content design.
- Production of software architecture documents
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1000 days
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your Curriculum Vitae.Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1000 days
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: Euro . EUR
Salary Period: Annual