Detalhe da Função
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Analytics team which is accountable for analytics strategy, capability, development, technology planning, technical design and governance of information assets, global processes and information integration, applications and data integration.
Lead Business Analyst duties include:
- Support the Business Analytics Manager to develop and establish the analytics agenda and capability for specific domains
- Delivery of Analytics solutions, managing the build teams and ownership of delivery and providing leadership and direction
- Advocate for the analytics agenda and will play a major part in leading the development and implementation of initiative in their specific domains/region - including continuous improvement
- Subject matter expert within their specific domain and will drive the acceptance and use of the information
- Work with the Business Analytics Manager in ensuring that initiative are incorporated into the Information Strategy that is signed off by the Business Analytics Director and is aligned to the overall roadmap
- Work with the Analytics Manager in identifying and planning future information needs with their individual Analytics area
Programme and Project Support and Governance.
- Develop robust governance in the project arena and ensure that the delivery is sustainable in BAU
- Develop business analytics awareness and capabilities to promote its efficient use - in operation and visualisation capability
- Advocate for data visualization as a means for presenting information assets to users
- Seek out and provides the business with the most efficient and effective solution for finding business critical information thus providing information so that informed decisions can be taken
- Actively seek "best practice" from external sources in the analytic space and use this to benchmark our current reporting capability
The ideal candidate for the Analytics Business Analyst role will have the following skills / experience:
- Strong information and analytics mindset, focus on data and quality, project management, information management and stakeholder relationship management
- Able to manage and deliver project based initiatives
- Commercial awareness
- Fosters a climate of continuous improvement, both identifying issues and owning solutions
- Understands the project methodology and tools and deploys accordingly
- Data modelling and best practice data design capabilities
- Process Integration
- Project Management capabilities
- Analytical tools and techniques
- Educated to degree standard, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the Data and Information Arena.
Working towards a recognised Data and Information qualification would be seen as a definite advantage although not a pre-requisite.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 10-15% Bonus
- 19% Pension
- Share scheme (4-7K)
- Promotion opportunity
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more info please contact Ange Peyandane on ... or ...
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Salary (minimum): 45000.00
Salary (maximum): 50000.00
Salary Currency: British Pound . GBP
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): £45,000 to £50,000 per year (15% Bonus+Benefits (19% pension etc))