Detalhe da Função
Compensation: $94.50 per hour
Education Level: Not Specified
National Atlanta based organization is looking to add a Senior Performance Tester to their team for an 8 month contract to perm opportunity. Candidate should have experience in the various types of testing for Reliability, Scalability, and Performance, needs to have hands on experience in performance test execution and tuning.
The Senior Test Performance Engineering is responsible for:
MATRIX offers a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life, disability and we subsidize up to 70% of the cost!
- Working with architects, developers, business teams, and business analysts to design valid tests, make performance recommendations, create and execute load/performance tests, and validate test results.
- Responsible for Scripting, data analysis, and debugging of data to ensure Performance Testing.
- Interact with the project stakeholders to gather preliminary data necessary to build load tests such as workload assumptions (expected peak user volume metrics), desired response time criteria (SLA), transactional data setup, master data setup, Data preparation using SQLs.
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project management Methodology (PMLC) 5. Use the HP ALM console to schedule and run as many variations as needed of load tests of the target application, varying parameters such as the number of users, the speed of ramp up/ramp down of users, and simulated user think time and pacing.
- Conduct performance testing and monitor all performance metrics.
- Set up performance monitors and diagnose issues.
- Co-ordinate test windows and secure technical support for monitoring the infrastructure and to quality observations.
- Generate and review the performance test results with the technology team.
- Analysis performance metrics results and write final.go/no go* report.
- Interpret and summarize performance test metrics, including the ability to create and present result reports for various audiences.
- Serve as a very hands-on leader of a performance testing team consisting of on/offshore team members for application development.
- Evaluate overall system capacity during end-to-end load tests.
- Provide insight into performance bottlenecks leveraging a variety of skills and tool sets on multiple platforms.
- Use C programming, correlation, parameterization, and simple protocol specific functions.
- Understands major business processes within the system and decides appropriate candidates for testing.
- Access Web Servers, Application Servers and Database Servers in Unix/Linux/AIX environment to set up performance monitors and diagnose issues.
Required Qualifications: Benefits/Perks
- Accepting third-party candidates for this position.
- and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants.
- Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature.
- Free E-learning Courses
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
Please Note: Your Resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.Employment Type: Any
Duration: 8 month contract
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Hourly