Detalhe da Função
The role of the Customer Marketing Manager is to be the consumer expert, with knowledge of all area's of Convenience Foods; responsible for developing and delivering profitable category strategies within the retail accounts they service for my client.
To work within the Senior Customer Marketing Manager and Commercial Colleagues providing strategic direction to the customer, including own label v brand balance.
- Previous category or brand marketing experience.
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally - ability to present confidently and to influence at a senior level.
- Previous customer marketing experience - including data analysis, insight and category review. implementation and customer facing presentations.
- Experience in working and leading cross functional teams.
- Retailer own brand and/or brand experience
- Previously worked within the FMCG sector
With sites in Northern Ireland, England, France and The Netherlands, our client supplies own label and customer branded products to leading retail and foodservice customers across Europe.
Our client continues to grow and enter new markets. As quality food becomes not so much a luxury, more a way of life, it continually strives to invent great tasting products that people will enjoy and will want to buy.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPM
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary (minimum): 35000.00
Salary (maximum): 45000.00
Salary Currency: British Pound . GBP
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): £35000 to £45000 Per: annum