Detalhe da Função
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Senior SEIM Security Engineer. Candidate will have expertise in developing security architecture, knowledge of a variety of hardware and software security capabilities and features, and an ability to resolve security and non-security requirement conflicts. Collaborate with team leads, clients, engineers, and developers to appropriately translate functional needs into technical security requirements
In-depth expertise of Security Event Management solutions from the requirements/design to implementation phases of the development.
In-depth expertise with and solutions based on ArcSight line of products.
Inner workings and security aspects of variety of Application Servers, Web Servers, Media/Content Servers, Messaging Servers, Database Servers, Integration Servers and such.
Minimum of 6 years of prior experience in hands-on technical security control architecture, design, information security solution engineering, security technology implementation, and security service delivery role.
In depth hands-on experience in as many of the following technologies as possible:
- Development languages: C, C++, C#, Java, UML, XML, XSLT, applied in Object Oriented (OO) n-tier application development environment.
- Application frameworks and their built-in security services & API's: J2EE, Web Sphere, COM+, .NET, or others.
- General application security API's and protocols: GSS-API, MS CryptoAPI, PAM, Kerberos, DCE Security Service, SSL/TLS, SAML, S/MIME, PKCS API's, or others.
- Application Authentication & Authorization Systems: Netegrity SiteMinder, RSA ClearTrust, Entrust GetAccess, Oblix NetPoint, or others.
- Built-in security functions and services of application infrastructure components: Oracle, DB2/UDB, MS IIS, MS BizTalk Server, MS Integration Server, IBM WebSphere, iPlanet Directory, MS Active Directory, SAP R/3, Vitria BusinessWare, IBM MQSeries, MSMQ, MS Exchange, BEA WebLogic, or others.
- Imbedded Operating Systems security controls including Windows XP, Windows 2003, AIX, Solaris, Z/OS, AS400, and others
In depth hands-on experience in complex enterprise architectures lock downs.Employment Type: Permanent
Stellar technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visual communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Annual
Salary (Additional): 85-105K + 20% Bonus