Detalhe da Função
The Business Intelligence Architect is a senior technical leader responsible for definition, design and deployment of all components of the Microsoft Business Intelligence tool set. The Business Intelligence Architect is also an expert in the design and deployment of the BI Platform infrastructure components for the Business Intelligence Development Suite (BIDS). Our Client is a leader in the Microsoft Business Intelligence vision, and an early adaptor in driving Microsoft BI solutions to market.
Microsoft Business Intelligence Architect
- SSAS, Cube Development and Deployment within a Production Environment, UDM, Performance Point Server, SSIS, SSRS desired.
- Expertise in Report Builder, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, ProClarity and Performance Point Server Infrastructure design and deployment to support medium & large user bases.
- Designs the BI architecture foundation to support requirements for fail over, load balancing, web, Firewall, high availability, infrastructure security and capacity planning. Expert on production configuration and installation. Expert on migration issues.
- Determines required Microsoft Business Intelligence components to meet user requirements and technical standards.
- Responsible for design of.standard* Microsoft BI Platform infrastructure to meet typical performance requirements.
- Understands and develops best practices for design, development and deployment of Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Suite (BIDS)
- Expertise in selection, design and development of multiple Analysis Server Front End tools.
- Expertise in SharePoint integration with Business Intelligence tools and integration with other Web applications.
- Expertise in integrating Business Intelligence tools at an application level.
- Creates models, analysis services cubes and reporting services reports as needed.
- Experience with PerformancePoint Server 2007/2010 Monitoring, Analytics and Planning is highly desirable.
- Mentors junior developers in Business Intelligence perspective and tools.
Travel: Flexibility to travel up to 50%, preferred.Employment Type: Any
Duration: 6 months contract to hire or full time
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary Currency: US Dollar . USD
Salary Period: Annual