Detalhe da Função
Administrator / Secretary
Your assignment will be Administrator/Secretary for the Neves-Corvo Zinc Expansion Project (ZEP subject to board approval in Q2 2017) for a capital cost of €250 million.
Neves-Corvo is a complex underground operation mining zinc and copper, located in Southern Portugal.
ZEP will at least double zinc production and is critical for the mine’s future. Work scope will involve expansion of the underground facilities, increase in shaft capacity and expansion of surface facilities, all with minimum impact on production.
The project will be headquartered at Neves Corvo (Alentejo) where you will be based. As Administrator/Secretary you will report to the Project Manager, but you will work with various members of the project team.
Project duration is estimated to be 28 months.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements and appointments
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Assemble and submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience working in a similar project administration position
- Computer literate, with extensive experience of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Visio
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (spoken and written) and Spanish (preferable)
- Qualifications in Secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Observações: Candidate-se directamente em:
(copie o Link acima para nova janela no seu browser de Internet)