Detalhe da Função
Kelly Services is looking for a CAD Engineer to work in Oeiras. Our client is a multinational company leader in electronic design automation who needs to reinforce his team in Portugal with people capable of develop and apply CAD software engineering methods, theories, and techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems in the design of Mixed-Signal IP.
The candidates should have a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies, demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills, good software skills in several programming languages and prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development.
- University degree in Physics or Electrical/Computers/Materials engineering;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Expert Programming skills in at least one language;
- Circuit theory knowledge;
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action;
- Capable of receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments;
- Implementations and solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy;
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Will be considered as favored requirements previous working experience in CAD, physical layout design, experience in analog, mixed-signal or digital design and ability to work independently.
If you are interested send us your CV and we will contact you.