Detalhe da Função
Our client is a dynamic innovative company, based in the area of Brussels, Belgium, set to create the future of neuro-stimulation.
They are currently looking for new additions to their team of experienced and highly proficient engineers.
If you are an extraordinary expert with a out-of-the-box mentality looking for a new challenge, this is the job for you.
Electronic Development Engineer – Entry Level, Full Time
Brussels Area, Belgium
You will be:
• Working in cooperation with professional team leaders and international development partners;
• Designing and developing active implantable medical devices, integrated in the R&D team: setting up simulations and tests circuit prototypes, create and prepare test beds;
• In charge of development of analog electronics, high frequency communication systems and microcontroller programming;
• Working in a high-standard environment and complying with quality and documentation requirements of medical implants;
• Monitoring the product lifecycle, from development through transfer to manufacturing.
• Native speaker level of English;
• University degree B.Sc or higher;
• Strong electronics background in circuit design;
• Experience in analog and RF/HF electronic development and in schematic and PCB layout drawing;
• Experience in low level software development, preferably with micro-controllers and knowledge of engineering tools: schematic, simulation, and layout tools;
• You have a start-up attitude and are able to multi-task and work independently, attending to priorities, demands and timelines;
• Proactive and creative within an interdisciplinary team.
• A challenging new twist in your career in a young international company;
• An opportunity to participate in the creation of new medical solutions in a fast-paced, exciting setting;
• A modern and fully equipped working environment;
• Very stimulating salary package, including relocation and insurance pack.
Is this the job for you?
Send me your CV!