Detalhe da Função
This Big 4 Accounting firm has a strong reputation in the Brisbane marketplace and employs over 300 staff. They have over 120 staff in the Audit division and work with a range of clients from Mining, Resources, Energy and Manufacturing.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- External audit and statutory reporting for large proprietary and listed organisations
- Working with overseas accounting regimes such as US and UK GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Analysis and documentation of internal controls and control environments
- Conducting research and drafting advice for clients on issues faced regarding reporting
- Keeping Managers and Partners informed of progress on the engagement and be alert to potential problem areas or budget difficulties
Ideally, you will possess:
- At least 3-5 years experience working within a significant Audit team in Australia
- A thorough understanding of the Mining and Resources industry would be highly advantageous
- Confidence in liaising with and influencing a variety of stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the world's largest accounting firms
- Brand name firm to put on your CV.
- True career development
If you've established yourself as a strong Audit Senior and want to make the move into one of Queenslands largest Audit divisions, then either Apply Now or Call Tony Sivaa.
Tony SivaaEmployment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Not Specified
Salary (minimum): 70000.00
Salary (maximum): 80000.00
Salary Currency: Australian Dollar . AUD
Salary Period: Annual